verse

Friday, September 26, 2008

My Bucket List

For some time now I have been thinking of a list of things I would like to accomplish or do in my life. The list is ever changing and growing, but helps me keep focused and achieve different goals and dreams. I am kind of list person anyway so I thought this would be fun. I love the movie "The Bucket List" and have read a book at school about filling your bucket. I am going to keep track of my list and write down when goals were accomplished. I will also add new goals too.

1. Visit all 50 states.
2. Travel Abroad.
3. Go on a missions trip.
4. Get my PHD.
5. Teach a bible study.
6. Become a college professor.
7. Volunteer.
8. Be there for my boys throughout their lives.
9. Learn a new skill. Maybe sewing.
10. Cook more.
11. Go on more dates.
12. Be daring.
13. Participate in a mini-marathon.
14. Write a children's book.
15. Take dance lessons with Tom.

So this is the start of my list. I know some of these are life long goals but they are things I can start working on now.

No comments: