verse

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Big Boys Special Day

One of the items on our summer fun list was putt putt golf.  We were able to check that item off today.  This morning I had a special day with my two big boys.
We headed to Great Times with putt putt up first.  Coop had never been there before and was really excited!
Baylor had to remember he was playing golf and not baseball, he has a powerful swing and lost his ball a few times.
Love this boy!
Coop got a hole in one and got a few holes in two shots.
I can't believe he is going to be a third grader.  Seems like just yesterday he was heading to kindergarten.  Time goes by so fast!
A hole in one!  Great Job Buddy!  It was an awesome shot.
I love spending time with them.
Up next bumper boats.
It was so nice that we went early.  We had the whole place to ourselves and there were not any lines.

Then we rode the Kiddie Karts.  The boys could drive these on their own.
I think the power wheels go faster.
Then it was time for Go Karts.  I had to take turns driving both boys.  
Baylor said I needed to be faster.  He said I was getting overlapped.

After a fun morning we met Mimi for lunch at Johnny Rockets.
Our next stop was for new school shoes.  They were excited.
Mimi treated the boys to Legos at the Lego store.  They had so much fun!
It was a great day!
While we were gone Park and Saw stayed with Miss Sarah.  Our crabs for the bike parade party were delivered.  The boys couldn't wait to get home and see them.  Only one was dead when they arrived.  It was a fun filled day for sure.

No comments: