verse

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dates For A Year: January

For Christmas this year I got Tom dates for a year.  He has a preplanned and paid for date for each month of the year.  Tonight was our January date night.  We went for dinner at Mama Corolla's.  We had not been there before and it was so good!  We loved it!  The Travel Channel was there filming while we were eating for a show called "The Best Places to Chow Down".  This restaurant is one of the places for the midwest.
After dinner we headed to Hinkle Field House for a Butler Basketball game.  We had never been to one before.
It was such a fun night!

Hinkle is such a nostalgic field house and it's the perfect place to watch a basketball game.

I got this for the boys!


I am so lucky to get to spend my life with Tom. He's my best friend and we have so much fun together.  I am excited about our dates throughout the year!


No comments: