verse

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday with Miss Sarah



Tonight we took our beloved Miss Sarah to House of Tokoyo for a family dinner.

We are all so sad that she is moving away.  

We are all crazy about her!

I feel like she has become a daughter/sister to me.  I'm going to miss her so much but am excited for her and the journey and adventure that awaits her.  I do want her to come back though:).

This boy is going to have a hard time when she leaves.  Miss Sarah is Parker's best friend.  She has been with our family since before he turned 1.  He loves her and thinks she hung the moon.

She thinks he's great too.

Our family and Miss Sarah.

It's easy to see from these pictures how much the boys love her.

Saying goodbye was so hard and there were tears from every single family moment.  I even think Bax cried!

No comments: