verse

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




















We had a nice relaxing day at home with the boys. Tom took Baylor out to breakfast this morning so Coop and I could sleep in. When I went downstairs I had these beautiful roses waiting for me from the boys. They are so pretty and smell delicious. The boys opened their presents and had fun playing the day away. The dino tent was a big hit, but took a long time to put together. It was a great deal at Target but they weren't quite right on the easy set up part, just ask Tom. Mimi and Mama came over for a visit and brought the boys some goodies. They were so excited. Tonight Tom and I are going to see two movies. We love to go to the show. What a great day of love!

1 comment:

megan elizabeth said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Looks like you all had fun. How big they are getting! Did you enjoy the movie! I love you!