verse

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Move and Groove











After art we headed to church to play. We needed to stay out of our house and this was a great place to use some energy and have fun. Both boys loved the playland today and thought it was fun to eat lunch at church. What a great time. I actually was worn out from climbing in all the tubes and going down the slides with Cooper. I went on the roller slide today for the first time and that really hurts. I don't know how they do it over and over again.

2 comments:

megan elizabeth said...

What fun Jessie! You sure are brave going down the rolling slide. The pictures are adorable (especially the first one of Baylor). Have a wonderful night!

Missy said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had some place like that for Molly. I can't believe how old Baylor looks!