verse

Friday, September 18, 2009

Movie Night

What a cutie.
He loved the sleeping bag.
Movie time.
The very best of brothers.
The popcorn was a big hit.
Before movie night we found a box on the front porch that was labeled for Baylor and Cooper.
It was from Santa to let us know he has started on his list and is checking on behavior. He gave them this picture to hang at our house at Christmas. Who knew Santa shops at Von Maur!

Tonight the boys and I decided to have a movie night after bath time. We popped popcorn and set up the sleeping bags in the game room. We watched Toy Story 2 and the boys wore their Buzz and Woody pajamas in honor of the event. With the movie coming out and our upcoming trip to Disney we wanted to be ready for the excitement. I love Toy Story and the boys enjoyed watching the movie. I think Woody, Jessie and Buzz may be some of my all time favorite Disney characters. Baylor was so cute holding his Woody toy during the movie, be still my heart!

No comments: