verse

Monday, December 2, 2013

Fun Monday

Instagram has become a little bit like a family.  I like that it's a small little community:).  I have made some great friends and loved having another little Instagram lunch.  We had a great time talking and catching up!

We worked on getting ready for Parker's birthday in the evening.  We did some party game testing.

Cooper made an elf hat and costume just like Elfie.  Someone told him at school that Santa wasn't real and he came home upset and then worked hard on his crafts.  He felt much better by the end of the day.  I love him.

Parker stuffing his pinata.

His full costume.

Baylor made me a glass of tea with a sweet note.  I love his sweet heart.

Daddy got a cup of coffee too.  It was a good restful night at home before our week got busy!

No comments: