verse

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Parker's Polar Express Date with Mommy and Miss Sarah

I'll admit Park's birthday being so close to Christmas makes me feel guilty.  I worry that we don't make a big enough deal and that he doesn't get as much special birthday attention as the other boys.  I must say though he thinks a birthday and Christmas together are pretty special this year.  

The day before his big birthday he got to go on a date with Mommy and Miss Sarah.  He was so excited.

He has been excited for Miss Sarah to be home.  He loves her so much and has missed her tons.

I love special time with each of my boys.  Some days with Park are exhausting but I sure am crazy about this loud, imaginative, entertaining, and sweet little boy.

We went to the Indiana State Museum to see The Polar Express at the IMAX.

While we were at the movie Daddy had the other boys.  They were headed to Baylor's basketball game an it was canceled due to the heavy rain and a leak in the roof at the field house.  Super Dad ended up doing some Christmas shopping with the three boys and took them to dinner at Champp's.

Park was excited that he got to wear jammies.

Pretty happy about the popcorn too!
Park and his girls.
Park and his girls!





No comments: