verse

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mimi's Ornament Party

My mom's ornament party is one of my most favorite events of the holiday season.  She works so hard to make it such a fun and special night.  The food table, it is all so delicious!
I always go early and help my mom get ready.  While we were prepping food and getting things out the punch bowl that was full of punch exploded.  It was so bizarre and made a huge mess, but we got it all cleaned up in time and Tom was able to bring my punch bowl over.  It was crazy.

Love spending the night with friends.
Thankful for these girls, they make life fun!
Cousins!
So thankful for Jamie and her friendship.

Two of my favorite people.

I love my mom!

Such a fun night and so many cute ornaments!  The next day I always like to go to Hallmark too because there are so many cute ornaments that I missed!

No comments: