verse

Friday, December 20, 2013

School Christmas parties


Today both big boys had their school Christmas parties.  I miss not being able to be at Baylor's party for the whole time but it's hard to be in two rooms at once.  I was able to do his treat bags and send in some games.  They played Christmas Jingo and I was able to go down to his room a few times.

Miss Maddy.

For snack the classrooms had DQ ice cream sundaes.  Thanks to Uncle Joe for helping me pick up and deliver 650 ice cream sundae cups.  It wasn't easy.

I think the kids liked the ice cream.

Coop's class made a cute wreath craft and played four different games.

Pin the heart on the Grinch.

We also played Santa's toy toss, Nutcracker ring toss, and gingerbread toss.

Friends.
Fun day at school with my boys.  The best part is Christmas break has begun!!!

No comments: