verse

Friday, December 20, 2013

Yuletide with Family

Yuletide with my whole family has been one of my most treasured Christmas traditions since I was a little girl.  I remember going for the first time when I was in second grade.  I remember the dress I wore too:).  Love this night with our family.  We went to dinner before at Buca and then walked to the theatre.  You have to be 5 to be able to go with the whole family, so we had the big boys this year.  It was such a nice night out, perfect to walk.

They didn't even wear their coats!


With the big Nutcracker. He was so tall.




You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

The bear was Cooper's favorite.
Jen and Chris.

Love the photo bomb by Chris.
Papa and Baylor.  I'm so thankful my Papa started this tradition so many years ago and has kept it going.

Coop and Papa.

I'm so thankful to have my grandparents.

Mama wasn't able to go to dinner but she was able to come to the show with Mom.  She looked so pretty and had a good night.  Love them both so much.
The boys missed Mimi at dinner but were happy to see her at the show.

Loved seeing some friends after the show.
Fun girls.

My brother took us back stage after the show to meet Sandi Patty.  It was so neat!  She is amazing and I love her singing.
Such a fun night!


No comments: