verse

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Joe's Senior Recital

Awesome, Amazing, Wonderful, Wow, Are You Kidding! All of these words sum up Joe's performance on Sunday night. He sang 19 songs in several languages over 90 minutes and was truly amazing. His voice is so beautiful and such a joy to listen to. Joe truly has a gift of singing and I know we will see his name in lights. He can sing such a wide variety of songs with such charisma, passion, and pure grace. I am so proud of Joe. I can hardly believe my little brother is a senior in college ready to move onto the next stage of life. Joe, we love you so and are so proud of you. May you continue to follow your dreams and aim high in the path God is leading you.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thanks! I was inspired by you! I love seeing the pics of the boys and hearing about all the fun things you guys are doing. What a great way to document and remember the day to day things!