verse

Friday, August 14, 2009

20 Weeks

Baby boy at 20 weeks.



I can hardly believe it but I am 20 weeks pregnant with baby #3 today. The time has flown by and seems to be going faster this time. I am wondering if it has to do with the fact that we didn't tell anyone until almost 14 weeks or that it was a surprise and took more time to sink in this time. I am feeling great and think I am getting a little bigger each week. Baby boy is approximately 10 1/2 ounces now and 10 inches from head to heel. He is about the size of a banana, pretty cute to imagine if you ask me. Baylor loves to look at pictures of the baby and see how big he is right now. He always wants to know how much longer before he can really see him. We are busy getting things ready at home for our new little man. We are in the middle of name discussions right now but have it narrowed down to our favorites. Baylor has had some interesting picks Tractor, Grinch, Cooper 2, but his favorite is one of my favorites too and just might be the final choice. I am not a huge fan of belly pictures but since this is my final time to be pregnant I want to remember. I am feeling sentimental about it being the last time but know that three is our magic number. I am so thankful for these three little boys and feel so blessed to be their mommy.

1 comment:

The Gambrel Family said...

Jes,
I am so excited for you and Tom. I got all teary thinking about the excitement a new baby brings and what a blessing it is. I can't wait to hear the name!