verse

Monday, August 17, 2009

Boating

Tom had not been on the water in ten years. He got up right away and did great. He would love to have a boat.
Tony did great.
Tom and I at dinner.

Tony and Sarah.
MoJo is such a cute dog. She wore her pink life jacket the whole time.

Sunday afternoon while the boys were napping, Katie came over to babysit and we left to go boating with Tony and his girlfriend. Tom has been so excited to go on the boat since Tony bought his new boat. It was hot outside and a good day to be on the water. Needless to say I did not get in but everyone else did. Tom, Tony, and Sarah did some wake boarding and MoJo, the dog, and I watched. I didn't think it was a good idea to try while I was pregnant, not really something I want to do anytime though. We had a great dinner at Bella Vita and it was nice to have adult conversations. It was a fun night and we really enjoyed our time on the water.

No comments: