verse

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birthday with Family

After church we headed to Mimi's house for a birthday lunch with grandparents.  This cake was so tasty from A Couple of Sweet Things.
Birthday girls.
My mama's cousin, Doris, who is almost 90 was able to come too.
It was great to be able to celebrate another birthday with Mama.
I love her so!

Grandpa came too.  At 33 I feel so blessed to still have 3 of my grandparents!  They have blessed my life and am fortunate that my boys get the chance to know and love them too.
Love!
Cuties!
These boys love candles.
Love her!
He's loved all the cake.


Love these ladies.
Mom and Mama.
Love Sawyer's face here.

Sweet.
Papa and me.
Grandpa and me. 
Mom and I had a great birthday with our loved ones.

1 comment:

Diane Freestone said...

My very favorite of ALL of your photographs is here... The close up of Missy and Mama. Excellent photograph of them both! It is a "framer"!!