verse

Friday, March 15, 2013

InstaFriday: March 15

I'm linking up my Instagram pictures again this week.  This week flew by and spring break is here, hurray!  So excited to have so much time with my boys.  The boys are excited for lots of Daddy time, they need it!
 He's looking so big!
 Carnival time means goldfish for all.  We came home with 7.  I am sad to say they have all gone on to visit Nemo.  That's what we say when they die:).
 Mad Hatter Tea Party, oh so fun.
Sweet brothers snuggling after bath.

 He brought Thumper for Easter Show n Tell.
I think they love each other!
 Bowling.
 My little shopper.
 Love his face!
Packing for a family of 6 for 2 weeks, oh my!
Hi Chickadee!
Snuggling with Daddy before bed watching cartoons.
 Lots of teething going on here.  He's getting all four top teeth at once.
 Sweet boy!
 Bedtime prayers with Hello Kitty.  He picked right away what he wanted at Build A Bear.  His brothers tried to tell him Hello Kitty was for girls but to him it was a big white kitty.  He was so happy.  This age is hard but oh so fun and rewarding.
 He passed enough AR quizzes to attend the end of the year party!  Yeah Baylor!
 Hi Daddy!
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Diane Freestone said...

Great photographs!! Congratulations Baylor!! Have a wonderful time on your trip! We will miss you down here!