verse

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mops Fashion Show

I have been in Mops at our church for six years now.  I started when I was pregnant with Cooper and it has been so good for me.  I decided that this would be my last year in Mops.  I have loved the time with so many moms and have learned lots and had fun too.
We only have two meetings left.  Today was a Fashion Show.  Arin got a new hair cut and do during the meeting by a stylist.  This was her before shot.  She is due in June with her second little girl.

Janice had her make up done by a Mary Kay consultant who also brought lots of goodies for all the moms.
Next up was a fun fashion show.  Becky, Andrea, Nicole, Sheila, and I all went to Maurice's and picked out two outfits to model at the meeting.  Then Amy added lots of fun Premiere jewelry and someone talked about all the outfit choices.
It was a fun meeting.
Fun trying on new things and the jewelry was all super cute.
Becky is pregnant with her 3rd little one.
Cute dress.
Love her.
And the after.  She had 5 inches cut off!  So cute.

No comments: