verse

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day!  I am so thankful for these boys and that I have the privilege to be their mom.  There were days when I wasn't sure we would have any children and here we are with four handsome, busy, precious boys.
Being a Mom is a hard job but truly the most rewarding and precious job in the world.  They are such a gift.
My first Mother's Day with this sweet boy.
Our family at church on Mother's Day.  Sawyer was also dedicated at church today.  What a blessing he is to our family.
After church we came home and the boys and Daddy game me some presents.  I got a new phone and the boys made me some great things and a stepping stone.
Mimi and her boys. 
After church we headed to Champ's with our family for lunch.  We were all so happy Mama could come!!!  She was opening her gifts.
Jen and Papa.
Mama with Mom and Aunt Von.
Love these ladies.  I am so thankful for them.
When Ethan got there he made sure he was right by the boys.  He played with Coop the whole time.
Jen and Mama.
Mom and her babies:).
Cousins.
We all came home and had naps and then played outside and the boys made my stepping stone.
Happy baby.


Baylor's hand print.
Coop's turn.
Then it was Park's turn.
Baylor took my camera and took lots of pictures while we were outside.  Love this shot he set up.  Three things he loves!  This picture is perfect for me as a mom of boys!
Park helped put the gems on.

I love it!
We had to do Sawyer's foot because he kept digging in with his hand.  I love his little foot and all three precious hands!

No comments: