verse

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pool Day with Friends

This morning we worked at home packing, doing laundry, and cleaning before we leave for Florida tomorrow.  Then it was time to meet our friends at Mama's house for a fun day at the pool.

We had Mama Nita's delivered to keep it easy and the kids were happy with the choice.  We also had fruit and popsicles.
For seven kids they did great.  Jamie and I said next time we just need ear plugs and can text back and forth.  They are loud!
But I am thankful for the loud and that my boys can grow up with such great friends.
Playing.
The raft was a ship and they would fall off and tip each other off and then get back on again.  Reminds me of many a day at the pool with my cousins growing up.  Some times I wish I could go back to those times for just a day!
Maddy and Baylor.
Drew is such a sweet  boy!
Playing.

Maddy, I love her!
Baylor loves to swim!
Coop getting ready to spray someone.
Pals!

No comments: