verse

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nervous

 Baylor was so nervous this morning.  He was to get his front right tooth pulled.  The adult tooth was trying to come down but there wasn't enough room.  He barely talked the entire time in the car and wanted to know exactly what was going to happen.  I was nervous for him too and prayed for him when he went back.
 Thankfully he came out and came bounding out saying it didn't even hurt.
 He got a nice little treasure box for his tooth.  We stopped at Subway to get him lunch and then dropped him off at school for the rest of the day.
 Then it was home to decorate the downstairs tree.  This little one was my big helper!  He did great putting ornaments on the tree.
 I would have preferred to spend the day like Bax, sleeping in the sunshine.
I enjoyed watching this sweet boy smile at me though while he was playing on the floor by the tree.
So happy that it is done!

No comments: