verse

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pioneer Woman Potluck


Jamie and I hosted a Pioneer Women Potluck at our house.  We both love having parties and getting together with our friends so we thought this would be so much fun.  The Pioneer Women has so many great recipes and her blog and cookbooks are great!
Mom came early to help me get ready.
We had a cowboy theme and asked people to wear western wear.
Each person brought a dish using a Pioneer Woman recipe.
The food was amazing.
It was all so good.
Yum!
Janie, Andrea, Sarah and Miss Arden.
Sarah, Nicole, and Rachel.
Tricia and me.
Love her.
Mom and Becky with Sawyer.
Cowboy boots.
Everyone shared their recipe before we ate.
Amelia and Sawyer.
So thankful for her.
I wish I had this good food every night!  We had cute ball jars for drinks and I made a Pioneer Woman punch recipe.
Friends.
Jamie made a Pioneer Woman trivia game.  They were hard at work.

Rachel, the bride to be, won!
The group!
Then it was time for country line dancing.  These girls got the dancing started.
So fun.
It was such a fun night that I was sad to see end.  We had great food, fellowship and friends!

No comments: