verse

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

 Today I spent the morning at preschool for the Thanksgiving feast.
They made cute place mats with their hand prints.
When I first got there they were reading a Thanksgiving book and each child shared what they were thankful for.  Coop said he was thankful for his dog, I see where the rest of us rate.
We love Mrs. Steele.
Then it was time to get dressed.
Cute pilgrim.
The whole class.
Prayer hands.
Silly faces.
Ready for the feast.
Parker was an Indian.
How sweet!
Mr. Ethan was an Indian too.
They had a great time.
Parker kept saying I don't like carrots:).
Ethan ate his pudding right away.
Parker liked it too.
He had it all over his shirt!
This little turkey went with me and was such a good boy!

We truly have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Diane Freestone said...

Great photos!! Sawyer has changed so much!