verse

Friday, October 24, 2008

Coop the Climber

Look at me mom, I'm in the drawer again.
I made it on top!

Look at the leg lift.

Sweet success!

I like sitting in here.

I wonder how I can sit on the kitchen. If only I were a little taller.

He is a genius to move the rocket to the table. I had the rocket across the room and he pushed it right in front of the table.

Aren't you proud of me?

Cooper is definitely the climber in the group. He is always looking for a way to get a leg up on the situation. He is very smart in his tactics. For instance he works and works to get the train table drawers open enough so he can squeeze in and then climb on top of the table. He also uses the ride on toys to help him. He will push the rocket around the room and stand on it and then climb on to the coffee table and little play table. His newest trick is to climb into the tub of play food and then try to climb on to the play kitchen. Luckily I am always right there to help him and prevent a fall. Baylor was never into climbing but the little man thinks it is great.

No comments: