verse

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Perfect Kind of Morning

I wonder how these crayons taste?
Can you see me now mom?

Let's color together.

This morning the boys and I were able to sleep in and spend time together. Baylor came into my room at 9:00 and we all snuggled in bed together. Cooper is so excited to see Baylor in the morning and was giving him slobbery kisses. It was kind of cool in the house so we bundled up in the blankets and talked. Baylor loves to snuggle in the morning and it is such a special treat. I think Baylor thought it was Saturday because he wanted McDonald's pancakes for breakfast. Daddy always takes him on Saturday. I loaded up the boys and we went to get McDonald's for breakfast. Baylor loves pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, and a root beer to top it off. I am sure this is a super healthy breakfast. This morning we played upstairs together and then Baylor and Cooper colored together. It was a little tricky to keep the crayons out of Cooper's mouth, but he enjoys working with his brother. I know days like these are special and need to be treasured.

No comments: