verse

Sunday, March 15, 2009

17 Months

The little brother was responsible for filling the pool with water. He worked so hard again today.
Today the pool was a kitchen and Baylor was making lots of delicious meals for us to enjoy.


Off to get more water.
Working together.

He made delicious peach pie and rocky road ice cream. I wonder who loves to eat these tasty treats?


My little man turned 17 months today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how much he has grown. Last year this time at the beach he spent most of the day asleep in the beach stroller. He enjoyed watching his brother and soaking up all that was going on around him. This year he is right in the middle of the action. Cooper loves playing at the beach and is quite the little daredevil. He watches his brother all the time and loves to be with him wherever he is at all times. He is such a sweet baby. He has become quite an eating machine while we have been gone and is always begging for whatever is around him. At this moment Baylor and Cooper are having another Popsicle for the day. Oh how they love to eat these cold delicious treats. I feel so blessed to have Mr. Coop and love him more each and everyday. The beach is my favorite place and I love how it always stays the same and will always be here for us to make more memories. I know that next year my little baby will be even bigger and doing more new things.

1 comment:

megan elizabeth said...

I can't believe he is that old too! I remember when he was born. I'm glad you are having a good time. The weather has been beautiful.