verse

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Megan Returns

Baylor loves Megan and always wants to sit by her at dinner.
My pal Cooper!
Off to get water.


Working in the hole.
Setting up shop for the day.
Chilling with a tasty treat.

Megan is so nice to the boys.

Cooper fell asleep at the beach today. He woke up at 8:00 this morning and has been getting up around 9:45. He needed two naps today.

I'm ready to take your order.
Blowing raspberries on Megan.

Last night Megan met us at Demetrio's for dinner. Both boys were so excited to see her and were hugging and kissing on her. Before bed last night Cooper was sitting on the couch and giving her raspberries. We were all laughing so hard. We had lots of fun at the beach today. Cooper and I woke up early this morning and didn't want to wake our sleeping buddy so we went to the beach and played for a few hours alone. (Cooper and I are sleeping in the twin beds pushed together and then Megan joined us). It was so calm and peaceful. We found a great spot by the water with two big hole already dug for our deluxe kitchen. Oh how happy I was to not have to dig a new hole. Megan and I both worked in the hole with the boys cooking up a storm. We also played ball and Frisbee by the water. Mimi stayed in with the boys during nap time and Megan and I went to the beach for some quiet time. Tonight we went to St. Armands and ate at the Columbia restaurant. It was delicious. We had a great time.

1 comment:

The Gambrel Family said...

You guys are getting nice tans-I need some of that sun too! Have a great time!