verse

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Great Birthday




















What a great birthday. The day started out great with Tom flying home from San Diego. Oh how we have missed him for the past five days. We went to lunch with our family and then were able to play outside. The weather was beautiful and we loved the sunshine. We went for a bike ride and enjoyed the warm sunshine. This was Cooper's first time to ride in the bike carrier. I am not sure if he was a huge fan, but I think he will get more used to riding. I opened by presents for my boys, a new video camera (yeah) and a book store gift card. I can't wait to learn all about my new camera and add video to my blog. How fun! Tonight we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Mimi and Pop. What a great dinner and the cheesecake was awesome. Mom and I got candles and special decorations on our cheesecake, how fun. After eating we went to Mom's house for presents. I love everything and had a wonderful day. I had so many sweet calls, texts, and cards today that really made me feel special and loved.










Mom, Thanks for another great birthday and a new year together. You mean the world to me and I love you so. My birthday would not be the same if I didn't get to share it with you. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! The boys are to cute in there matching shirts!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday!