verse

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's My Party

Mom and Mama
He adores Sarah!

Baby Rohn is due on September 17.
Cooper enjoyed the fried chicken and loved the ice cream.

Mama read a book to Baylor.

Tonight Mom and I had our family birthday party. We ate at Kopper Kettle and had a delicous dinner. Baylor was so excited to see Sarah and loved sitting by her. Baylor was so hungry that he ate four chicken legs. He can really eat lots of food when he is hungry. After dinner we went to Mama's house for cake and presents. What a great way to end our birthday celebration. Before leaving Jenny made a big announcement to our family. Jenny and Chris are expecting a new baby in September. I am so excited and can't wait for a new addition to our family. I love newborns and am so glad my boys are going to be able to grow up with her kids. It has been so hard to keep it a secret and I am so glad we can start planning for the new little one. Jenny was my best friend growing up and we did so many fun things together from swimming lessons, skating lessons, gymnastics, vacations, sleepovers every weekend, and the list goes on and on. I truly can't remember a special time in my childhood where she was not a part. What a blessing for our children to have the same opportunities to experience fun times together.

No comments: