verse

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun with Megan

Bye Megan we can't wait to see you again.
Fun in the pool. (Cooper was having a little trouble with his hat).

Popsicle break at the pool.


The letter of the week at preschool is "T" so we made a t in the sand with toys.
Cooper loves to dump everything out of the basket and then put it back in again.




We had another beautiful day on Siesta Key. The boys stayed out for a long time today and loved playing at the beach and pool with Megan. Baylor wanted her to do everything with him. Cooper loved playing in the sand and even had fun playing in the chilly waves. I have to watch him like crazy because he is ready to walk all the way in the ocean. We ate lunch at the pool and swam until nap time. After dinner Megan drove back to Disney. We all miss her already. Baylor was really sad to see her go and hopes she comes back soon. What a great day!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Im so jealous! Have fun and enjoy!

Unknown said...

What an amazing day! With this crazy 40 degree day we had today...I sure wish I was at the beach!

megan elizabeth said...

I had so much fun with all of you! Thank you for inviting me over. I already can't wait to see you again! I love you!!