verse

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Job God

"Good Job God"

I love him so!
What a beautiful sight!
Here comes trouble!

I was able to spend lots of time with my pal, Baylor, today. This morning Mimi and Coop went to a craft fair at St. Armands while Baylor and I went to the beach. We spent the entire time in the ocean and had fun playing in the tube and on the dog boogie board. We tied the them together and took turns pulling each other around. It was nice to have time to concentrate on just him. I can't believe he is almost five years old. He is so full of life and personality and is such a joy to be around. Mimi brought us lunch at the pool and we had fun enjoying the pool all by ourselves. After dinner we headed to the beach for a beautiful sunset. Ever since we were little Mimi would always say "Good Job God" when the sun was setting and the sky was filled with brilliant colors. Tonight was one of those nights. It was gorgeous, truly breathtaking. A beautiful sunset never gets old and I would love to see one every night. You can't help but say, "Good Job God"!

1 comment:

The Gambrel Family said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful sight. I miss you guys and I'm so glad you are having a wonderful time. We arrived in Nags Head today and hope to see lots of sunsets!