verse

Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Full Day

Last day to play all day!
Here comes the sun!
I am so happy the sun is out.
He is so happy!
He went on a golf cart ride with Jim. Baylor loves Jim and think he is great.

This morning we woke up to rainy skies but by 11:30 the sun was out and shining brightly. Hallelujah! We had a great day at the beach and went on a long walk looking for shells. Baylor and Mimi are going to make a treasure chest that is decorated with shells and a picture frame. He is so excited. The pool was really busy today and Baylor had fun playing with Lee and Henry. He was really brave. We went back to Demetrio's for one more time and had another great meal. The sunset was beautiful again and the clouds were so spectacular. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so sad to leave and I always think how much bigger the boys will be when we come back. When I look at pictures of them by the ocean and at the beach from last year I can't believe how much bigger they are and how fast they grow. We have had a wonderful time and look forward to our next visit to the beach and our home away from home!

No comments: