verse

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Goodbye New York!

 On Sunday we had an early afternoon flight so we were able to walk to breakfast and spend a little more time in the city before leaving.
 We asked a man at our hotel if he had any good breakfast recommendations and he sent us down restaurant row to the Galaxy Diner.
 It was fun to walk there and go down restaurant row, so many choices!
 The menu was huge for breakfast and it all looked so good.
 Look at the slab of cream cheese that came with your bagel, delicious!
 We enjoyed our last morning together.  It was so much fun to be able to enjoy our meals and talk and just have fun and relax!  As mothers to 8 children combined we rarely get to enjoy this many meals in a row.
 We wanted to walk to Times Square to get a few more pictures before we left.  The first person we asked obviously was a little camera challenged!
 NYC what a fun place to visit!
 We did get a few good ones though.
 And saw ourselves on the big screen.
 This weekend was so much fun!  I am so thankful to Tom for planning it  and giving us so much time together.  I never imagined that Tom would plan such a great trip.
These two sweet girls mean the world to me and I am so thankful for them!  I don't know what I would do without them.  They are like sisters to me!

No comments: