verse

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Parker's First Day of Preschool

Today was Parker's first day of preschool.
I didn't originally plan to send him this year to the Toddler class but he has been begging to go to school like his brothers. Whenever we drop them off he says, "me go school". Mrs. Steele talked me in to sending him to the Toddler class on Wednesdays.

He picked out his backpack. He's been so excited to use it.
He loves Buzz!

He wore it all morning.


He was so excited and had a great day. When I picked him up he told me ate a cupcake and painted a polar bear. He did good at music time and had fun with the kids.

1 comment:

Diane Freestone said...

Oh my goodness! Parker looks soooo grown up! I love his p-coat! Before long, all three of them will be in school! Time is certainly flying! Thank you for sharing all of your photographs!
By the way, Siesta Key was fabulous, at Christmas!