verse

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Favorite Place

On Saturday morning we slept in, which was so nice!  Then we headed for a drive.  It was sunny and so nice to be driving with the windows down.
 We drove to St. Armands to shop and walk around and it was packed.  They were having a huge art fair there, I have never seen it so crowded.  I loved seeing all the flowers.
We had fun together and enjoyed the day.
Love!

Then we drove to Siesta Key for a late lunch and ate at the Siesta Key Oyster Bar.
Tony loves to eat there and really wanted the fish tacos.  It was a fun place to eat.

Then we went to my favorite place!  The beach!!! I love my toes in the sand.
Just as wonderful as ever.
The water was cold but I tried it out.
It was a little windy but we still went for a walk.
We all love the beach.
Tony and Tanya.
My heart belongs at the beach:).
Pals.
I took this for Baylor because he wanted to see the pool.  The water was super warm.
Then we hurried back to get ready for the Zac Brown Band.  We had tickets to the VIP lounge and had great box seats for the show.  We were right behind the pit area.
The concert was so good!
I love all of the songs and had so much fun singing and dancing along.
This was Tom's birthday present and he had a great time!
Such a fun night!

No comments: