verse

Friday, January 27, 2012

Tampa

 On Friday morning Pop picked me up at 5:00 am to head to the airport.  I was excited to be heading to Tampa.  Tom ended up traveling for work on Wednesday and Thursday and had to meet me in Tampa.  Tony and Tanya were on my flight so I rode with them from the airport and then spent the day with them.  We ate an early lunch at Brio and sat outside.  It was so nice to be outside.  I love seeing the green.  We spent the day at the International Mall shopping.
 While we were shopping we learned that Tom's flight was delayed so we had an afternoon appetizer break. Mine was so tasty.  
 Tom finally made it!  We picked him up at the airport and then got ready for dinner.
 We went to dinner at OysterCatchers right on the water.  It was a great meal!
We were excited for the weekend.

No comments: