verse

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Strike!

Sunday morning we all went to first service and Mommy had to stay for second service too.

Daddy brought the boys home and got them ready to leave.
We went to lunch at Dragon Palace, yum, and then went bowling.

The boys were excited to go real bowling.

There was hardly anyone there which was great for us. Parker really did pretty good but we had to stay right by him or he would go pick up bowling balls.

I had my best game ever. I bowled three strikes in a row on the first three frames, Baylor was proud of me.

Anything is fun when we do it together.

Parker would roll his ball. He would say heavy each time but he wanted to carry it to the line by himself.

Go Daddy!

Look at that form.

Super Pals!

Heavy!

Cooper was proud of himself when he got any pins.

Baylor got a strike and a spare.

He said it was the best!

And I won, I think it's a first!

1 comment:

The Gambrel Family said...

Looks like such a great time! I want to take the kids bowling now, I think they would like it.