verse

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January so Far has Been Lovely...

This morning was our first Mops meeting for second semester and then the Little boys and I went to Target before coming home to play outside.
It was a great day to clean out the car. My little helper helped me sweep in the back.

The temperature today was 50 and it was sunny and so nice to be outside.

We have been loving January weather so far, oh I wish it would stay this way! It makes me wish spring would come quickly. The weather forecast for the next few days calls for colder temps so we wanted to enjoy the weather today.

Coop and Park love the swing set.

Parker loves to slide!

Coop had a peanut butter snack outside.

Puppy love!

He wanted to catch Coop when he came down the slide, it didn't work out too well.

It wasn't for lack of trying.

Love winter hats!

My shadow with Bax. I love being out in the sunshine.

Parker thought it was funny to throw his hat off the fort and then have me get it for him. We did this several times.

I love that playing outside always ends in great naps!

When Baylor got off the bus we worked on homework right away and then he worked on making us a special dessert for dinner.

No comments: