verse

Monday, January 21, 2013

21 Day Fast


Every January our church does a 21 day fast.  Since I am nursing this year I didn't think I should do a Daniel fast or total fast.  This year I am fasting from sweets and "soda".  Funny tidbit I hate the word "soda" or "pop" but since I am fasting from all carbonated drinks I'll use the word.  I usually just call them by their name, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc.  Since I knew it would be 21 days before I had another on Sunday I tried to drink the whole case of Dr. Pepper!
 I've also decided that now is the time to start working out again.  Before I was pregnant with Sawyer I was working out regularly.  I loved taking Zumba classes and other exercise classes, but then I was so sick at first and didn't feel like working out at all.  So here I am back at it again.  I want to feel like I am in better shape again.  
Since I don't want to take these little ones to a gym and expose them to so many germs we will work out at home now.  They were so excited!  I must saying having cute little workout partners makes the time go faster!

No comments: