verse

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Busy Day

Thursday was a busy day!  I've been trying to volunteer in Baylor's class this semester once a week.  I love going and he likes for me to be there.  I usually go for the morning and help with reading groups and then any individual testing or work with kids.  Love this boy!
 It's fun to watch him in school and see his personality!

 Then Mimi and I went to lunch with Amy and Charlene.  We met for lunch at Bravo and had the best time.  I miss both of them!
 Amy and I.
 Mom, Charlene and Sawyer.
 We did a little shopping too.  This cute crab hat came home with us from Hanna Anderson.  
 After school I took Baylor to Dr. Potter for an eye exam.  He's been having a hard time reading the ticker and scores when watching basketball games.  He does need glasses.  He was really upset and was crying when he got in the car.  He had glasses before but didn't have to wear them all the time, he really needs to now and his prescription has changed.  It's going to be an adjustment.  We were happy to go home because Daddy was back!

No comments: