verse

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dream Big

Best Buds
My brother is so loud, he is the best.s

Background: Baylor and I were watching the news and they were talking about the inauguration. Baylor was asking which one was going to be the president and what he had to do. A whole new conversation started.

Baylor: Mom I don't think I want to be the president.

Mom: Why not? You get to make lots of decisions and live in the White House.

B: I don't want to live in the White House it is too far away.

M: It is far away but I could live with you in that big house.

B: I would like to be on money. Will the new president be on money like Washington.

M: I don't think so.

B: I want to be on the big money not Washington.

M: Okay that sound good.

B: Mom I think I want to work at McDonald's instead.

M: That sounds good Baylor. I am sure you would do a great job. Dream Big Boy!

No comments: