verse

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Megan Gril

Joe and Megan last Spring Break when our whole family went.

Megan was with Cooper for his first Disney visit.
(Look at that chunky baby)

Megan has started her magical internship at Disney. We are so excited for her and we all wish we were there. I wonder if they would take me as a college intern. My guess is no, but it sure sounds fun on a day like today when it is snowing and freezing cold outside. The warmer weather is calling my name, from a distant whisper to a loud scream. Anyway Megan's apartment is awesome and she starts her job at Hollywood Studios first. Oh what fun. If you are a Disney fan like me or wish for your younger college days you may want to visit her brand new blog. It is http://www.megangril.blogspot.com/. Joe calls her Megan Gril just in case you were wondering for the nice misspelling.

No comments: