verse

Monday, April 26, 2010

Parker's 4 Month Well Visit

What a happy baby.
He loves to get his toes.
Hanging out on the scale.
He was happy his doctor visit was over.
He told his big brothers about his shots.
Parker is jumping for joy that he is 4 months old!

This morning I took Mr. Parker for his 4 month well visit. I can't believe he is already four months old! He was such a happy baby and was showing off all his tricks for the nurse and Dr. Greenfield. He was smiling and talking and even giggling when she was checking him out. He showed the doctor how strong he is and how he can hold up his head and push up. She did say he should be sleeping 8 hours and I should let him cry it out! I am not sure I can do it. I hate to have him so upset when I know if I picked him up he would be fine. Parker weighed 19 pounds 4 ounces and is in the 97 percentile in weight. He was 26 1/2 inches and is in the 95 percentile in height. His head is 43 centimeters is in the 75 percentile for head circumference. She said we could start cereal at 5 months and we go back when he is 6 months old. He did have to get three shots and was not a happy camper but he was smiling again within a few minutes. We are so thankful for a great appointment.

No comments: