verse

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our Birthday!

We had a Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbet cake, it was delicious.
I love having my birthday in March, it is fun to get some new clothes for spring/summer.
Mimi had this made for my new desk area. I love this verse, hence the name of my blog. I am so excited about the bright colors. I also got a vintage gumball machine that I love!!!!
My sweet boys. They had fun at the party.
Parker was a good boy at dinner and enjoyed the music.
Cooper was taken with the belly dancer, he kept running after her to giver her more money. She was a "veteran" dancer.
Parker liked her jewels, but wasn't too sure.
Birthday Girls!
Tom and Baylor.
Pop and Park are restaurant pals.
Poor Cooper was swinging a parachute bunny and hit himself in the eye and it was bleeding.
He loved this game.
The duck pond is always a hit. Check out Park's feet, he stepped into the pond and was wet.
We went to the kid's workshop but they were out of race cars so Baylor built a football shelf and a bug catcher with Pop.
Look at Daddy's face!
Coop made a fireboat and a football stool.
Baylor and Pop worked together.
Mimi got me the birthday girl glasses to wear at breakfast.
Happy Birthday Mimi.
Parker and Pop.
Coop and Daddy.
We had a great birthday. In the morning Tom and the boys gave me my presents, they were so eager to help. I got a new chalkboard, a gift card for new jeans, sandals, and a cork board. I loved everything! We all went for breakfast at Cracker Barrel in the morning. The boys love going there and enjoy the gift shop. After breakfast we went to Home Depot for the Kid's Workshop. We got there later and the cars were all gone, but we were able to make two other things. We were happy to have Pop with us to help. As soon as we left our family headed to Cooper's preschool for the spring carnival. All of the boys had fun playing the games. We came home with four fish, but somehow they all died during nap time. What are the chances of having four fish die so quickly. Cooper was quite sad! During nap time I went to go get a pedicure and then was able to come home and take a nap. For dinner we went to Santorini's with Mimi and Pop. I had not been there since they remodeled after the fire and I was so excited to go. I got grape leaves and they were delicious. Afterwards we went back to Mimi and Pop's house for cake and presents! It was a great day!

2 comments:

The Gambrel Family said...

I love the picture for your desk area and I can't wait to see that vintage gumball machine!

I'm so glad you had a great birthday!

d_freestone said...

Your and Mimi's day sounds absolutely delightful!! Loved all of the photographs. Thank you for sharing!