verse

Monday, April 18, 2011

Outside

Three swinging brothers taking a drink break.
Baylor is quite the artist.

He was in love!

Look at that face.

Just hanging out.

He loved this little bus.

This is his mean scary pirate face.

These little bikes go around and around and he loved it.

What fun.

He loved the slide and could climb up on his own.

It was nice outside on Monday and since I had looked at the forecast I thought we better take advantage of a sunny rain free day. In the morning the little boys went with me on a few errands. One of our stops was in Irvington so we stopped at the little playground and played for a bit. The boys loved it and had so much fun. We were all thirsty afterwards and stopped at Starbucks before heading to pick up B. I got Coop a Strawberries and Cream drink but he didn't like it, but Parker loved it. He cried when it was gone! After school we came home and played outside for the rest of the day. I tried to work in the garage too, but I didn't get too much organized while watching three busy little boys outside.

No comments: