verse

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disney on Ice

Addi and Baylor
Showtime!

Our friends.

Me and my pal. (He was busy eating his pretzel and snow cone.)

Look at all those characters!


Tonight I had a date with my pal Baylor. We went to Disney on Ice with Andrea and Addi. What a fun night. The show was great and had so many characters. Baylor loved it all. Both boys were entertained the entire time and really enjoyed themselves. It was so nice to be able to enjoy a fun night with our good friends. I love being able to spend time with Baylor. We were able to talk to each other in the car the whole way there and that was a special treat. He is such a funny boy. Two funny comments of the night from Baylor. When Pinocchio came out he said, "Is this House of Tokyo" and he said, "I can stand in this chair because my knee balls hold me in place". It was a magical Disney night.

No comments: