verse

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yuletide Celebration

Jenny and I with the symphony bear.
Joe and Megan by beautiful tree.



Katie and Adam



My mom!

Sarah's friend Natalie took Tom's ticket again this year.




I love Mama and Papa!


Megan and I sat by each other and had fun during the show.



One of my favorite family traditions is going to the Yuletide Celebration with my entire family. My mama and papa take us all every year and we have such a wonderful time. We have been going for over 20 years. This year Tom stayed home with the boys since Cooper was not feeling well. We hated to leave him with a babysitter. I was sad he was not able to go but hopefully next year we will all be able to attend. Before the show we ate dinner at Buca and had lots of tasty food. The show was fantastic and I love all the beautiful dresses and jewelry. I love the singing and dancing. We had a wonderful time. Thanks Mama and Papa for a wonderful night!

No comments: