verse

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Game Time

The boys before church. They were playing with the singing snowman.
Baylor was a big help taking off the ornaments.

Baylor loves Poppy.

This sure is fun!


Today we had a very busy day cleaning, putting away, and starting to take down Christmas decorations. After church mommy got right to work. We were able to get so much done and we are slowly finding new homes for our new toys. Tonight Tom and I went to see Marley and Me. What a great movie. We were both crying over the dog. I am not even a pet person and it tore me up. Tom is now ready to get a dog like tomorrow, but I am ready to wait this one out a little longer. While we were gone the boys got to spend time with Mimi, Pop, and Uncle Joe. Baylor brought two of his new games to play with Pop. They played Chutes and Ladders and Don't Wake the Hulk. Baylor had so much fun and Poppy said he did a great job playing. After dinner Baylor helped Mimi and Uncle Joe take the ornaments off of her tree. He did so great and got practice so he can help me tomorrow. I can't believe it is already time to take the decorations down. We really enjoyed this holiday season.

No comments: