verse

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gingerbread House

This is so much fun!

All this candy makes me a little silly.

When is the gingerbread house going to be done?

He did a great job. The house looks great on our kitchen table.



While mom and I went to the Nutcracker last night the boys in my life were busy at home making a decorating a gingerbread house. Baylor was excited after his class at Conner Prairie to make his very own house. They did a great job and had fun decorating together. I'm not sure that Cooper had fun because he spent time in the bouncer, high chair, etc. during the decorating, but next year he can help out too. Daddy enjoyed eating the sprees and Baylor loved the gumballs so not many of those made it on to the house. Mimi and I had lots of fun together and really enjoyed the Nutcracker. The costumes and settings are beautiful and the music is pure Christmas. Mimi always says it doesn't feel like Christmas without going to the Nutcracker. I love being able to spend time with her and cherish these special memories. I am lucky to have her as my mom.

No comments: