verse

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fun

Ready for flight.
Checking out the store fronts.

Going on a solo flight.
Trying to land the balloons.
This baby sheep was born on Tuesday.
Running to the cows.
Feeding the cows corn stalks.
Can you tell what mister ate on the way home?My boys.
The food is so good!
We love Mimi and Pop.

We started the day early with swimming class this morning. Baylor did great again and I was so proud of him. We got dressed and went to pick up Mimi to go to Conner Prairie. The weather was perfect for walking around outside and hanging out in the animal barn. The boys had so much fun with all the animals. The new hot air balloon exhibit is so neat and has so much for the kids to do. Baylor loved it all and wanted to stay there for a long time. Our class was call Cow Encounters since it was national cow day. Baylor was able to pet several cows, feeds them, and milk a goat. It was so much fun. The class was great. Tonight we went with Mimi and Pop to the Middle Eastern Festival. It is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. I love the food. I ate 10 grape leaves all by myself. My family is not as fond of the food but we all had a great time. Jenny and Chris were there too and sat with us during dinner. It was chilly outside but a great time was had by all.

1 comment:

d_freestone said...

Hi Jessie!
Great pictures! I especially like the one of Cooper with the chocolate on his face...he looked SO satisfied. HA!
We miss you down here but know that you have plenty to keep you occupied at home!
Diane and Tom